What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a program for New Yorkers who can´t afford to pay for medical care.
How do I know if I qualify for Medicaid?
You may be covered by Medicaid if:
- You have high medical bills.
- You receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- You meet certain financial requirements.
How do I apply for Medicaid?
You may apply for Medicaid in the following ways:
- NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace (855) 355-5777
- Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Navigators and Certified Application Counselors
- Medicaid Helpline (800) 541-2831
- Local District Social Services Offices
If you have additional questions about Medicaid feel free to Contact one of Tradition’s representatives. We can walk you through the process.